If you’ve passion for humor, satire, parody, spoof, sarcasm etc, post it here and get featured in our growing community of spicy-people.
You will need to join our team before posting content. Currently we accept posts in English and Hindi.
Write as a member of Teekhi Mirchi team!
If you would like to join our team, send an email to [email protected] with the following details:
- Desired login ID.
- Valid Email. (This will be used for verification and communication)
- Display Name. (This can be either your actual name, or a virtual name)
- Actual Name (optional)
- Your bio (1-3 lines about what defines you on Teekhi Mirchi)
- Your social media handles (Optional, your facebook page/profile, twitter, google plus etc. This will be displayed on your stories to help your readers connect you.)
- Your blog/ web page (Optional)
We’ll create an account for you on Teekhi Mirchi and respond to you with your login and password (that you can change later).
Please select appropriate Category and tags, you can also add Media and featured image.
(All content will be reviewed for appropriateness and relevance. Necessary changes maybe made for better appearance. Content is usually published on our website within 24 hours of submitting, but sometimes may take up to 48 hours.)
If you love our stories, and want to generously translate our stories, for us to reach to more people, click here.
Got a smartphone or tablet? Be a mobile journalist after registering with us. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
1- Download WordPress for your handheld device:
2- Add teekhimirchi.in as self hosted website (You’ll need to enter your login credentials entered at the time of registration)
3- Add your post with title, text, image etc; Set Post to Draft/ Pending Review and Save, you’re done!
(Saving after “Pending Review” status sends post to a reviewer, who finally publishes it after necessary editing)
Content not permitted on this website:
- Advertorials/ Advertisement
- Duplicate content for the sake of SEO
- Sexually explicit content (cuss-words allowed sometimes in satire posts)
- Partial text that link to original post elsewhere
- Copyrighted material, Plagiarism (unless permission is taken)
- Propaganda against individual or group
- Otherwise inappropriate content as deemed by editors