Delhi Government Announces Subsidy On Boats

"For those who commute to Gurgaon, our government has specially arranged scuba diving suits, to be provided free of cost to all office-goers." - Arvind Kejrihaal.

Boats plying on waterlogged Delhi roads. Scenes like these would soon be as common in Delhi as road rage.
Boats plying on waterlogged Delhi roads. Scenes like these would soon be as common in Delhi as road rage.

New Delhi: On one hand our PM is asking us to give up subsidy on LPG, on the other hand Delhi Government has decided to provide subsidized boats to the general public. Opposition, currently having a meager 3 member strength, welcomed this decision, and our sources say it will be done in collaboration with Gurgaon and Noida authorities.

In a press conference, where our correspondent Prakritik Aapda was also present,  it was iterated that the rains are a conspiracy by LG and central government. But the Delhi government is not scared of anyone and will fight for justice, even if the central government in collaboration with Inder Dev fills the roads of Delhi with loads of water.

Formula-1 to Formula 100: State-of-the-art boats will soon replace these cars.
Formula-1 to Formula 100: State-of-the-art boats will soon replace these cars.

Hon. CM of Delhi Mr. Kejrihaal said that his govt. had promised 20,000 lts of water to everyone, and he has already provided 70% of the water in first year itself. Remaining 30% of the water will be provided in next 4 years. For this remarkable achievement, he patted govt. officials for not letting the water go into drains. In addition to this, Mr. Kejrihaal also announced that govt. will be providing the subsidy on boats for our daily commuters.

“For those who commute to Gurgaon, our government has specially arranged scuba diving suits, to be provided free of cost to assist office goers,” he added.

This is a well drafted and crafted move by the govt, our source informed.

RTO has already been alerted that boats should be allowed to ply between Gurgaon and Delhi, without even the need of special driving license. But a toll booth has been installed at Gurgaon for collecting the ‘Water stagnation management toll tax’.

It was also informed in the press conference that government will come forward with similar schemes in case of any other natural calamities, such as earthquake, chemical war with central government, etc etc.

Originally published on Navjit’s blog here.

Discussion

comments

Disclaimer: This is a satirical article and is a work of fiction. Kindly do not confuse the news on this website as being genuine and factually true. This is a user generated content. You can also join Teekhi Mirchi and write for us.
navjit
About navjit 39 Articles
Tele-mis-communication Er., व्यक्तिवाद से परहेज़, चाटुकारिता से गुरेज़

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.