Noida: Editor-in-Chief of India TV, Rajat Sharma is conferred India’s third highest civilian award – Padma Bhushan this year. Rajat Sharma is considered one of India’s most honest journalist and has been strongly vocal against menace of Yellow Journalism and Paid News. Teekhi Mirchi compiled a list of Top-15 stories that his news channel aired, and that impressed the jurists, eventually earning Rajat Sharma Padma Bhushan, the prestigious award:
1. Aliens Drink Cow Milk
2. Love-Triangle in Jungle
3. Aliens Conspiring to Abduct Himesh Reshammiya
4. Kalyug ka Khatma – Satyug ki Wapsi!
5. Beware, Ice-Man is Sitting in your Bedroom!
6. Bedroom par Garmagaram behas! Live Suhagraat!!!
7. We’ve got Some Double Meaning Headlines to Confuse you :)
8. D. K. Bose Spotted, Thank Me
9. We Found it…Staircase to Heaven!
10. After Fairy-tales, Here are some Horror ones
11. No-No…Not Non-Veg Tree, You just Die Touching it
Disclaimer: This is a satirical article and is a work of fiction. Kindly do not confuse the news on this website as being genuine and factually true. This is a user generated content. You can also join Teekhi Mirchi and write for us.
A living example of frustration with repeated advertisement of the same product was witnessed today, when Jadoo‘s relatives of ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ fame sent codes messages to earth. Now, without making you frustrated, we’re going […]
New Delhi: After his Mangal Diwali Milan with India’s most credible and honest journalists, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to take cooperation with Media to the next level. Modi will now celebrate Karva Chauth each year […]
Brussels: There is a bad news for the entire scientific community searching for extra terrestrial life outside of earth. A group of researchers based in Brussels have claimed that life is only possible on planet […]